1. The last key should be close to the third fret of the guitar.
2. Keep the guitar tool as far away as possible from the strings.
3. You should press the keys harder to make the sound fuller.
- Generally, you can use the guitar.
- PLEASE measure your guitar neck before ordering.
- If your neck is over 1 7/8" you need the "classical guitar" version.
- If it is less than 1 1/2" the ChordBuddy will not work on your guitar.
- Extremely quick progression with a proven, effective, system, suitable for all ages. This version of the ChordBuddy does not currently work on left-handed, 12-string, classical or half-sized (children's) guitars.
Specifications: Chords: G, C, D, Em
Package includes: 1 x Guitar Learning Tools