Limited Time Offer: 50% OFF + FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
This smart watch is the ultimate smartphone accessory. It can tell the time, of course, but it can also beam important notifications straight to your wrist, and run native apps.
What's more impressive is that many of today's best models can also perform a ton of novel tricks, such as enabling you to search the internet with your voice, monitoring your sleep, and letting you check-out at the grocery store without reaching for your wallet. This Innovative Smart can even do more! With its various functionality and sleek classic design, this watch is a total game changer!
With this watch you'll definitely look fierce, classy, and smart! Great gift for your loved ones and friends too!This smartwatch is compatible with Android and iOS, waterproof, and performs most of the functions any high end watch could perform, while at the same time being super fashionable, and very affordable
- Please allow 2 to 4 weeks for insured international delivery
Why my new device cannot boot or start up properly?
Please charge your new device for at least 10 minutes or more before the first usage
What type of battery is used in this smart watch? Is it rechargeable or not?
The smart watch comes with built-in lithium ion battery which is rechargeable.
What can I do if Bluetooth cannot connect?
1. Make sure your phone Bluetooth and operating system are within the range that the smart watch supports. 2. Check the phone Bluetooth connection, then reconnect it. 3. Check whether the smart watch has enough battery, and put it as close as possible to the phone.
Can other watch interfaces be downloaded on the smart watch?
Other watch interfaces or themes cannot be downloaded, it only supports its own interfaces. Long press the watch's screen to switch interface.
- What functions can be used when the bluetooth is off?
- Usually the pedometer, sleep monitor, alarm and heart rate monitor still can be used without connection to Bluetooth. For the calls reminder, remote camera, and to be able to find the phone, you need the bluetooth connection.
- Why the pedometer does not count steps when I have already started walking? To reduce errors, the smart watch usually sets an initial value of 10, it will count steps when we walk more than 10 steps. The App will show the real number of steps and start counting from step 10.
What are the languages available?
The languages available are: English,French,German,Italian,Japanese,Korean,Russian,Simplified Chinese,Spanish,Vietnamese