- THE ULTIMATE CARD HOLDER: This ultimate multipurpose SD card and storage case is ideal for storing and organizing your cards. This memory card reader case comes with micro USB 3.0 Port which allows you to read, transfer and share data from your TF/CF/SD card to the device of your choice.
- DUAL COMPARTMENTS: Our memory card storage box consists of two compartments that allow you to store 3CF, 7SD, 9TF, and 1 Card PIN. Easy to carry & store memory cards to ensure that they are secure, comes with a 3 in 1 USB cable USB 3.0 + Micro USB 2.0 + USB C to Micro USB 3.0 to allow easy plug inconvenience when connecting the reader to the device of your choice.
- TOUGH AND WATER RESISTANT: This memory card carrying case is a hard tough case to prevent any damage to your important memory cards to prevent losing any memorable footage. The water-resistant holder is made with premium quality TPV material seal which hinders any unwanted debris and water from entering the case.
- COMPACT AND CONVENIENT: Our SD card storage box is ideal for everyday use as well as while traveling, this memory card storage holder allows you to store all your cards at one place so that you can easily find them in the time of need. The compact and convenient design of this card-carrying case allows you to easily store the holder in your wallet making it portable and easy to carry and use.
How To Read Card:
1. Open the left blue side soft rubber seal.
2. Open the card case, put the card in the card slot, then close the cover.
3. Use the data cable to plug into the read card box tail USB port.
4. Use the corresponding match data transmission port to connect the corresponding devices which support OTG protocol.
1. Q: MicroSD and SD card, how much capacity can it read? And whether it can read SDXC card?
- A: MicroSD and SD card, it can read up to 128GB on PC, but read up to 64GB when connecting OTG phones. It can read SDXC card.
2. Q: CF and SD card (or MicroSD) can not read at the same time, when the second card plugin, the first card can not work.
- A: Yes, it can not read two-card or more at the same time.
3. Q: I tried 8GB, 32GB microSD card, can not identify. But I put the microSD card into the microSD card adapter, then insert this product, it can read the card, why?
- A: First, you can try to change another card or re-pull out the microSD card and insert the card reader again. The second reason is that related to the data cable. Or the card maybe plug in the opposite direction.