Limited Time Offer: 50% OFF + WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
Perfect for those times, when you REALLY want to confirm something, you just type. Or when you are super frustrated and don't want to risk destroying your keyboard!
This Supersized Enter Key Pillow was developed by a Japanese worker named Eisaku Haba, who accidentally destroyed his keyboard enter key from excessive force when he had a bad day at work.
This key is 6 times larger than the regular enter/return key on your keyboard and contains soft filling inside. Use it as a pillow for your afternoon naps, or smash it as hard as you could without alarming your cubicle mates when the situation calls for it!
Just plug it into your laptop or computer and it'll be recognized as an "ENTER" or "RETURN" key without requiring any software installation.
- Please Allow from 2 to 6 weeks for international delivery depending on your country.
- Doubles up as a pillow for taking naps on!
- Perfect gift for engineers, programmers, or any other computer nerds!
- Powered by USB
- Simple plug and play device requires no installation of software
- Compatible with Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Mac OS 10.10 and below
- Size: 8.3inches x 4.3inches x 5.9inches (21cm x 11cm x 15cm)
For the US, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, most European, and Asian countries delivery time is 2-4 weeks. Orders often arrive faster than expected
Please Allow from 2 to 6 weeks for international delivery depending on your country.